Sunday, December 21, 2008

Update!

It's been a little hectic around here, what with 30 days remaining till we leave Misawa and 32 left til we depart Japan entirely.

Add to this the hustle and bustle of the holiday season and well that's my excuse for missing my semi-regular M,W,F updates. Sorry Mom, CIS, DS and the three other people who follow this.

Very quickly:

I am working on my first beer review for Belching Monkey!
I'm reviewing Mishima Banana Soda and Mongozo Banana Beer.
Monkey? Banana? Get it? Awwww, come on.

I did a bunch of baking to make goodies for the office.

I did some part time work last Saturday and wore a "christmas kimono" ensemble which I thought was tacky but ended up being well-received.

I went out with the Server Support team and ate, drank, exchanged gifts and watched them play SMASH BROS for our holiday get-together.

I got the house decorated for Xmas, and like I promised in the last few posts - pictures.

No comments: