Friday, February 17, 2006

Off

Today was a day off for most folks on base, including us, although we had to take it without pay.
We didn't do a whole lot of anything, which isn't suprising. Actually, some of it is that lately I just feel like ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag.

We picked up a new jacket and snowpants for Chris, since his LL Bean one is on its last legs. It looks really nice and we got both items on sale. Chris was worried that they were a little expensive, but I wasn't. He will get a lot of use from them and look stylish whilst doing so.

Oh, before shopping for jackets, we did go to the gym and that helped a little. And later in the evening, I got my hair cut and highlighted, which takes FOREVER and always gives me a headache, even though it looks nice, I hate having it done.

No comments: