Friday, April 07, 2006

Whoa

Aaaah, co-workers.

Oooookay, so today, Kelly wouldn't tell me my boobs looked bigger than usual, because he "didn't want to create an uncomfortable workplace enviroment." That threw me for a loop, I mean look at the blog (DANGER DANGER WILL ROBINSON GROSS STUFF) of that creepy little man. Kelly is a man who has discussed, vividly, at length and in great detail the joy of pooping on people's chests (and that's a mild conversation).

I can't even begin to explain why he wouldn't just flat out tell me. I think maybe he wasn't feeling well. He finally told me, in a roundabout way, but only after I started getting paranoid that my cat flap was open or the lump on my lip really did look like Space Herpes (although I did offer to share) or I had a booger hanging out of my nose or something.

The boobs are not any bigger than usual. It's just that since November, I've worn humongous wooly sweaters because it was so cold, and said woolly sweaters made it look like my boobs had flown south for the winter.

Spring is here, stuff is bust-ing out all over.

Neener, neener, neener.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)