Friday, December 30, 2005

Look Ma, No Wires

I got a wireless keyboard and mouse yesterday! How geeky of me to be thrilled! Plus it came with a 15 dollar rebate, so I got the kit for 15 bucks.

Guess how I spent my day off? I spent all day cleaning the den. Actually, a huge portion of the time was spent reworking my computer setup, to make room for the new machine, a new USB drive and some hardware maintainance. My one fan is going bad, it goes clacketyclacketyclacket instead of whirrrrrrrrr.

As for cleaning the den, well, it badly needed it. Luckily, the rest of the house is in much better shape, so I should be able to get all of my big New Year's Eve Cleaning done. Chris played video games all day, but he did offer to help and he did go out and get take-away for dinner.

I cannot believe the year is almost up. I also cannot, for the life of me, figure out why the house is so much colder than usual. Brrrrr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that maybe it's colder outside...